1. Where are you from?
I’m originally from Chicago, IL but moved out west (to California) at an early age.
2. How did you get your start in real estate?
I started in real estate back in 2003 when I found my passion for sales.
3. How did you get your start at Brandolino Group?
I’ve known Jeff Brandolino since 2003 when I first started out in real estate. Recently, I decided to move my business in a different direction and focus more on investment and wealth management.
4. Why did you choose to go into real estate?
I decided to go into real estate because I remembered when I was young I used to love going into open houses with my parents and hoping that the house would be ours. I eventually turned that fascination with homes into a career. I feel very fortunate to be involved with helping people plan one of the biggest decisions they will be making in their lives.
5. What’s your favorite part about real estate?
My Favorite part of Real Estate is telling my clients Congratulations! Start getting ready to move.
6. What is your favorite part about working at Brandolino Group?
My favorite part of working with the Brandolino Group is the wealth of talented people combined with the synergy of the positive energy in the office.
7. Why did you choose LA / Santa Clarita?
I chose Santa Clarita because I believe it is a great place to raise a family and its still close to the beach and the mountains.
8. What are 3 things most people don’t know about you?
- I graduated the University of Southern California with a Bachelors in Applied Health Science (Fight On!) in 2003. Big Trojan Fan!
- I am a huge classic car enthusiast. Dream car is a 1956 Bel Air.
- I work also in community outreach providing different resources to various cities throughout Los Angeles.