1. Where are you from?
I am a native of Los Angeles who grew up in the San Fernando Valley.
2. How did you get your start in real estate?
I originally started in the mortgage industry in the late 90’s as a loan officer before becoming a Realtor in 2002.
3. How did you get your start at Brandolino Group?
I was introduced to the Brandolino Group through Adrian Tan. After meeting with Jeff, I knew the Brandolino Group was the right fit to help accelerate my growth in the industry.
4. Why did you choose to go into real estate?
People always need real estate and it is one of the best vehicles for creating wealth.
5. What’s your favorite part about real estate?
My favorite part about real estate is the complexity of each and every transaction. I love the art of negotiation in structuring the best deal for my clients.
6. What is your favorite part about working at Brandolino Group?
My favorite part of Brandolino Group is the synergy and professionalism of the team. Each team member has a vested interest in being the best in the industry for serving the needs of our clients.
7. Why did you choose LA / Santa Clarita?
LA is my home.
8. What are 3 things most people don’t know about you?
- I am an avid traveler.
- Fitness and fashion enthusiast.
- Like to watch documentaries.