1. Where are you from?
I am from New Haven, Ct.
2. How did you get your start in real estate?
I got my start in real estate in 2008 trained by Re/Max agents in The Antelope Valley. I really honed his skills as a short sale negotiator and as a residential specialist. After 3 years in the real estate business, I landed an opportunity to play music in Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Band. After 3 years on the show, I came back to real estate with a burning desire to help not only entertainers and celebrities with their real estate issues and concerns, but anyone who truly wants to take advantage of the real estate market and have it work for themselves and their families!
3. How did you get your start at Brandolino Group?
I was introduced to the Brandolino group through Tammy Mai, one of its executive brokers, who thought that I would be a good fit for their team.
4. Why did you choose to go into real estate?
I choose to go into real estate because it allows me a chance to spend more time at home with my wife and daughters. Also, real estate allows me to enough money to be a part of my family’s lives without missing out on those crucial few years of child development!
5. What’s your favorite part about real estate?
My favorite part of real estate is prospecting for new business! I love to connect with people and negotiate on their behalf!
6. What is your favorite part about working at Brandolino Group?
I love working with the Brandolino Group because of their high level of individual accountability amongst each other, their high standard of customer service, and their overall high level of sales production.
7. Why did you choose LA / Santa Clarita?
Los Angeles has been my home now for 15 years! There’s no other place my family and I would rather be!!
8. What are 3 things most people don’t know about you?
- I love to cook!
- I love to clean my house from top to bottom
- I can braid and comb all of my three daughter’s hair with no problem under 15 minutes!!
Randy played in Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Band, toured with the Jonas Brothers and Stevie Wonder and shared the stage with Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell, and Christina Aguilera to name a few.