Get To Know The Brandolino Group, Meet Maria!
1. Where are you from?
I was born in the Philippines and grew up in Torrance, California.
2. How did you get your start in real estate?
After receiving my real estate license in 2002, I got my start with Brian Palmer’s team at RE/MAX Valencia as an assistant/office manager.
3. How did you get your start at Brandolino Group?
I heard Jeff is the go-to guy for real estate investments in Santa Clarita. I knew him way back when we were both at RE/MAX Valencia. I gave him a call and after chatting a bit, I realized his organization is an excellent fit for me.
4. Why did you choose to go into real estate?
I chose to go into real estate after reading Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad
. I was absolutely hooked on real estate and shortly after, got my license.
5. What’s your favorite part about real estate?
I love problem solving for motivated sellers and finding dream homes for buyers.
6. What is your favorite part about working at Brandolino Group?
My favorite part of working with the Brandolino Group is the team! They are a great group of people.
7. Why did you choose LA / Santa Clarita?
My husband and I came out to the Santa Clarita Valley with our two children in 2001 because of the good public schools and affordable homes.
8. What are 3 things most people don’t know about you?
- I love sit and people watch at the beach…or in Paris.
- I’m a shopaholic.
- Coco Chanel is my idol!